For the publication in the conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration for Paper (4-6pages)|
490 USD/ paper (4-6 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (4-6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
50 USD/ extra page
300 CNY/ extra pages
|Attendees without a Submission|
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies||75 USD/book|
Please contact the conference secretary for discount.
VISA/MasterCard/Paypal UnionPay/Alipay/WeChat Pay
Details of the attending registration
Join as a Presenter: If you are only interested in giving a presentation at the conference without publishing your paper in the proceedings, you can choose to attend AIVRV 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the Abstract and Title of your presentation during the registration. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as a Listener: AIVRV 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform for you to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You just need to complete the registration as a Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for AIVRV 2023 Regular is 490 USD / 3400 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is 50 USD / 300 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
8. And at least 30% of the registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.